Visit the famous temples of Siem Reap!
8am: Pick up from hotel
Temples to visit:
- Angkor Wat – largest religious monument in the world
- Angkor Thom – the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer Empire
- Bayon – has over a 100 Buddha faces carved onto its towers
- Ta Prohm – used as a location for the film ‘Tomb Raider’
- Elephant Terrace and Terrace of the Leper King
- Chau Say Tevoda and Thommanon
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei
There will be a lunch break in a restaurant located within Angkor Archeological Park.
5pm: Return to hotel
Tour price: 1-3pax US$30, 4-10pax US$35
Included in tour price: Air-conditioned vehicle with petrol, cool mineral water, cool towel, parking fees and road tolls
Excluded: Temple pass (US$37/pax), meals, drinks, tips
Add-on: To catch the sunrise at Angkor Wat, add US$10 to the tour price (not per pax). Pick up will be at 4.45am at your hotel.