8 am: Pick up from hotel
Temples to visit:
- Preah Khan – has a unusual modern name which means ‘holy sword’
- Neak Pean – artificial island with a Buddhist temple on a circular island in Jayatataka Baray, which was associated with Preah Khan temple
- Ta Som – consists of a single shrine located on one level and surrounded by enclosure laterite walls
- East Mebon – stands on what was an artificial island at the center of the now dry East Baray reservoir
- Prè Roup – temple mountain of combined brick, laterite and sandstone construction
Tour Price: 1-3 pax US$30, 4-10 pax US$35
Included in tour price: Air-conditioned vehicle with petrol, cool mineral water, cool towel, parking fees and road tolls
Excluded: Temple pass, meals, drinks, tips
Variation: It is possible to visit all the temples in the morning and continue with sightseeing around the town in the afternoon – check out City Tour. The tour price is the same.
Add-on: It is possible to visit all the temples in the morning and visit:
- Banteay Srei and Banteay Samrè
- Floating Village (Kampong Phluk/Chong Khneas) at the Tonle Sap lake in the afternoon after lunch and stay for the sunset.
For this, the tour price is: 1-3 pax US$40, 4-10 pax US$45.
- Please dress appropriately when visiting the temples (no sleeveless top or shorts).
- If you would like a tour guide to bring you around the temples, there will be an extra charge of US$35 to US$70 depending on the language (e.g. English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish) per day.
- In Cambodia, USD notes are acceptable everywhere. Just ensure that your notes are clean, not torn and in relatively new condition.
- There is no payment online for my tours, you will pay me directly when you meet me.