Siem Reap has many temples around the city. All the temples form Angkor Archaeological Park. Generally, there are 1 and 3 day passes available for sale. A 1 day pass is US$37 and a 3 day pass is US$62.
Please refer to the following pages for more information on the different temple tours.
- 1 Day Mini Temple Tour
- Grand Temple Tour
- Banteay Samrè, Banteay Srei and Kbal Spean
- Rolus Group
- 3 Day Temple Pass Tour
If you only have 1 day, I recommend doing the Mini Temple Tour. If you have 3 days, do all!
- Please dress appropriately when visiting the temples (no sleeveless top or shorts).
- To see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, there will be an extra charge of US$10 and the pick up will be 4.45am from your hotel on the Mini Temple Tour. Please get your hotel to pack your breakfast for you.
- If you would like a tour guide to bring you around the temples, there will be an extra charge of US$35 to US$70 depending on the language (e.g. English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish) per day.
- In Cambodia, USD notes are acceptable everywhere. Just ensure that your notes are clean, not torn and in relatively new condition.
- There is no payment online for my tours, you will pay me directly when you meet me.