8am: Pick up from hotel and drive to Phnom Kulen (estimated 1.5 hour drive, around 65km from Siem Reap Town)
- The giant reclining Buddha
- The carving of 1000 lingas in the river
- 35m high waterfall
If you want to go swimming at the waterfall, please bring an extra set of clothes and a bath towel with you.
5pm: return to hotel
Tour price: 1-3 pax US$70, 4-10 pax US$80
Included in tour price: Air-conditioned vehicle with petrol, cool mineral water, cool towel, parking fees and road tolls
Excluded: Phnom Kulen Pass (*compulsory* US$20/pax), meals, drinks, tips
Variation: It is possible to visit Phnom Kulen in the morning and in the afternoon, visit Banteay Samrè and Banteay Srie (Angkor Temple pass needed). The tour price is the same.
Add-on: It is possible to visit Phnom Kulen in the morning and in the afternoon, visit:
- Beng Mealea (Entrance fee of US$5/pax) which will cost US$15 more. OR
- Floating Village (Big boat sightseeing fee of US$20/pax) which will cost US$10 more.
- In Cambodia, USD notes are acceptable everywhere. Just ensure that your notes are clean, not torn and in relatively new condition.
- There is no payment online for my tours, you will pay me directly when you meet me.